Blog / News
The past few months have been the busiest of my life so far. I've found that teetering along the fine line between exhilarating and exhausting will eventually end up being the latter. While finishing several big projects at once to pay the bills (and I'm thankful for all the work I get to do), I've also wrapped up what I feel is my best record yet. And all the while I've never been more thankful to do most of my work near my family so they don't pay the price for my overtime. But my moments of reflection (especially this one as I ride shotgun on my way to Nashville with an iPad as a WiFi hotspot), leave me full of wonder as to the benefit or detriment of such busyness.
- A variety of projects tickles my creativity
- Completing said projects stimulates my achiever strength
- I've grown simultaneously more grateful for and dependent upon God's grace
- My brain is tired and I long for a day at the beach (preferably deserted)
- My need for connectedness suffers from missing time with my friends because of work